- Aerial photography of power transmission lines, mast and power lines
- Measuring of wire slackness
- Assessment of power transmission line condition
- Thermal control over structural members of high-voltage lines
- Control over permissible height of trees at the area of high-voltage transmission lines and passages overgrow analysis
- Identification of non authorized construction sites at protected areas
- Aerial photography of new routes of power lines and surrounding areas, and creation of a digital relief model
- As-built survey of power transmission lines
- Analysis of damage and accidents
- Forecasting and modeling of any weathering
- Prompt creation of orthophotomap of power engineering construction facilities
Decoding of orthophoto, identification of electric networks and their fixing.
Using Aerial photography data to create geoinformation system in order to maintain and operate power grids.
Display of a network section at the GIS with the possibility to assign certain attributes
Schematic display of a network section
Inspection, visual and infrared camera surveys
Performing visual and infrared camera surveys over electric grids and supports, increasing capacity and quality of power grid monitoring, reducing risks for personnel and boosting productivity.
Increase of coverage area of one team, improving quality of data received. All the works can be executed with power transmission lines working.
Identification and location of faults
Acceleration of accident or breakage location process
Detailed orthophotomap of power transmission line passages with coordinate referencing, 3D model of sections, digital relief model, detailed reporting.
GIS and networks inventory
Using Aerial photography data to create geoinformation systems in order to maintain and operate power grids.
Identification of electrical networks and their fixing.
Detailed orthophotomap, with coordinate referencing, 3D model of sections, digital relief model.